Thursday, September 11, 2008

Robot wonders why the man won't give him a break

This robot is kind of me. I just want to recharge my batteries right now. I think part of it is that I've been fending off sickness all week. That and I've been trying to develop a script. It's not going so well because it's supposed to be a comedy and the combination of me being awkward as I explain it and it having dramatic elements makes it seem like a drama with a lackluster twist. I'm trying to go for a comedy with a fitting twist. Blaaaaaa. Email me if you would like to give it a read.

I have a pretty hilarious day dream yesterday. I was reading something about the Mona Lisa and I just envisioned this trailer to a movie that comes out in 2015 and it is the story of Mona Lisa. Not the painting, the person. I just pictured this terrible CG movie drama trailer where a CG Mona Lisa is being hit on and running from beggars and stuff. I just pictured Mona Lisa's "perfect face" showing CG emotions like being distraught and crying. I don't know if that makes sense. I picture the characters faces to look kind of like this. But the story would have less space travel and more of this sort of thing. Yes, basically I picture my Mona Lisa movie as being "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" meets "Girl with a Pearl Earring." Maybe this is the script I should be working on.

No comments: