Saturday, September 13, 2008

Robot House Party!


This is the reason I haven't posted a robot today or yesterday. What is it? It's the printing/cutting/pressing area for the new Etsy store Robot House Party! Robot House Party is going to specialize in making custom 2" by 3" magnets. What will happen is we will send a template to the customer, the customer will place whatever image or saying they want in the template (at 300 dpi), send it to us, and we will make magnets out of the image!

The machine is awsome. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but the magnets we've been making on this thing are the exact same as the kind you'd order from CafePress.

Jessee has been working on the banner and avatar pretty much all day while I have been trying to figure out things like store policies. Let me know what you think of both. I know that the policies department still needs some work but it's on it's way.

In related news: We produced 72 magnets for The Mincing Mockingbird and The Frantic Meerkat of Etsy today.

I believe that the name of this blog will soon change to Robot House Party. Don't be alarmed when it happens!

2 comments:

John Morton said...

Sounds good! Does it make other things besides magnets, like buttons maybe?

Maybe I'll commission you for some magnets if I ever get my act together and make some art.

Hi, I'm Jordan Eusebio said...

It does produce buttons but I don't have those pieces.

You should, the magnets I made yesterday look really good.