Friday, September 19, 2008

Again! No Robot! Tomorrow Tomorrow!


Tomorrow I will have access to a scanner. Then I'm going to BOMBARD you with robots.

To help ease the pain from lack of robots here is a picture of a breakfast I had the other day.

I hear stories about how lazy people are when it comes to cooking but I really am never shocked by any of them (I didn't make a sandwich the other day because I thought it involved too many steps).

Maybe it wasn't just the steps that scared me away...I think it also had to do something with looking for all the ingredients and then getting all of them out. Well actually that is a step. Anyway, I think I ended up eating bread and then cheese. Separately.

If you feel you have a lazy story of your own, send me a comment or email and I'll post the best and most hilarious ones.

2 comments:

Jennifer Courtney said...

I asked Ben to pick up the remote that was at my own feet the other day. I was too lazy to bend down. That poor child.

Kim Bagwill said...

But that's one of the benefits of having a small child.

I am currently eating dry Frosted Flakes in a bowl as a snack because I'm too lazy to go to the grocery store and purchase real snacks.