Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Robot programed to combat growing zombie threat


I had a dream last night where I was in a hotel in Chicago with my Mom, my brother's and my girlfriend when zombie-like people began attacking the building. Just before I woke up I was yelling at my mom to jump out the window as zombies were breaking through the door. After she jumped I was half out the window when the zombies broke through. I started shooting at them with the nine in my left hand but it ran out of ammunition. I started firing at them with the revolver in my left hand as I struggled to get through the window. I was also semi-blind this entire time. They were about to grab me when I woke up. So that's how my day started.

I'm not sure what it means but I often have dreams where I become semi-blind. It's usually at this point when I realize that I'm dreaming but I'm still blind and it doesn't help that I know that I'm dreaming. This is just a guess but I think when I'm stressed in real life (trying to find a job) I get stressed in my dreams (trying to escape zombies) and become blind.

Now I'm going to try and find a job and then go to class. If all goes well I won't be blind tonight.

2 comments:

Kim Bagwill said...

What a nice boy...saving his mother from zombies in his dreams... :)

Unknown said...

In another month you'll be old enough to tend bar, right?