Thursday, August 28, 2008

Robot composers do not make mistakes


Today is the day I get a job.

UPS in Ontario, CA called me this morning. I had to turn them down because at least 1/4 of my paycheck would be going to gas for commuting. My paycheck wouldn't be that big before the 1/4 withdrawal so it's not really worth it. Also, I'm not too sure how long the death star (my car) could take a daily commute of 50 miles or so. I'm looking closer to home today.

This is the third time I've attempted to post today. I don't remember what interrupted me the first time but the second time my laptop turned it self off without warning. My battery no longer holds a charge. This wasn't a problem until a couple of weeks ago when I started unplugging my appliances when I'm not using them. I'll forget to plug my computer back in and it'll shut down after about 6 minutes of use.

I'm off to class. I've been walking to school (about a mile) and the only downside is that, when I get there, I am sweating an unholy amount. Yesterday I walked about 5.2 miles.

I have six hours of straight class today. I would be complaining about it but Jessee has 11 1/2 hours of straight class. Ha-ha.

No comments: