Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Blog Title

I've changed the name of my blog from "Jordan Bagwill Eusebio" to "Ewok Dance Party." The reason being is that I've always like the ring of this phrase and thought my name was kind of a boring title for a blog that isn't ridiculously entertaining. A new exciting title makes up for content I imagine is described as, "eh" or at best, "ah."

I'll explain the phrase "Ewok Dance Party" for those of you who haven't heard me describe it. When I was younger I used this phrase to describe the ending of the film Return of the Jedi. Now, I mostly use the phrase to describe movies that end so perfectly for the main characters that there very well could be a final dance party scene in the deleted scenes portion of the DVD. I can't think of an example at the moment, but I will post one when I think of it.

(George Lucas decided that his trilogy ended so well for Luke and the gang that he needed to digitally add the rest of the Star Wars Galaxy having their own dance parties)

1 comment: